Potential candidates are encouraged to apply for admission to the Full-Time MS Program in Biomedical Physics and Technology, with specialization in Biomedical Engineering (Thesis and Non-Thesis).
Academic Session: 2021-22.
Number of available Seats: 20; Program Duration: One (01) academic year
Eligibility for Admission:
- Must have a minimum First Division or GPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 or equivalent grades in both S.S.C. and H.S.C. or in equivalent examinations.
- Must have a Four (4) years graduation degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Applicants from the following undergraduate programs are eligible to apply:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Applied Physics & Electronics
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant disciplines
Admission Test: A written test will be held on March 18, 2023
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
To apply online please visit: www.bmpt.du.ac.bd