The Faculty of Engineering and Technology of the University of Dhaka strives to become a world-class Engineering and Technology hub in Bangladesh by promoting its innovation, excellence and discovery in research, invention, education, and attracts the best students and staff worldwide.
1. We aim to provide quality education and ensure an inclusive learning environment that encourages students to be the best version of themselves while in classes and prepares them for top-quality innovation and research.
2. We aim to create engineering graduates who are competent, and confident in their work which make them morally, and socially responsible.
3. We aim to provide technical and financial resources that will accelerate research, innovation and transform engineering education in Bangladesh.
4. The graduate students of Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FoET) will be trained on the industrial and automation relates instruments that make the students capable will be able to contribute to the massive industrialization goals set by the Bangladesh government in Vision 2041.
5. We strive for diversity and inclusion to ensure that every student, faculty member, and staff achieve academic and professional successes.
6. Faculty of Engineering and Technology is committed to generating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge, and to working with others to bring this knowledge to bear on the world’s great challenges.
7. FoET is dedicated to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study and the excitement of discovery with the support and intellectual stimulation of a diverse campus community.
8. We seek to develop in each member of the FoET community the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively, and effectively for the betterment of humankind.