For your online exam preparation, here are some advice or recommendations:
1. Please purchase the necessary amount of A4-size paper well before your exam start date. Better to have a full packet of A4 paper (500 sheets). That will be cheaper and will make you confident in an emergency situation.
2. Please purchase the necessary amounts of pens (preferably black ink), pencils (preferably 2B or better), rulers, and other accessories that you may need in your exams.
3. Please arrange necessary household supports like candle or charger lights, charger fan etc.
4. Please make sure your PC with webcam or laptop with webcam, or smartphones with a front camera are fully functional.
5. Please install the required software programs (Zoom, Google Classroom, and CamScanner) on your smartphones or PC. We suggest you to arrange two devices (one PC and smartphone / two smartphones). You should have the Zoom program on your PC or laptop or on one of your smartphones, and the Camscanner and Google Classroom programs on another smartphone. If you have a scanner device, make sure it is fully functional.
6. You will have your exam routine (with the emergency contacts for every exam) in quick time. Make sure you have a hard copy with you.
7. You will have a cover page (top sheet) for your exam scripts. You will need it in every exam. Make sure you have enough hard copies of that page. You can type in or fill in the required information by hand. You can have your cover page prepared well before your exams.
We suggest you to arrange everything before the lockdown becomes effective. Otherwise, you might face problems as shops might be inaccessible at that time.