Celebration of DU Centenary, Golden Jubilee of Independence and Mujib Centenary
This is our pleasure and proud privilege to announce that the University of Dhaka (DU) is going to celebrate the landmark events of the 100 years of its establishment, the 50th anniversary of the Independence of Bangladesh, and the 100th birthday of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in 2021. DU will do its utmost to ensure that the special celebration on the occasions of the landmark events are carried out with a sense of fervor. For its part, the academic domain of the university chose to make publishing a ‘Centenary Special Journal’ as the flagship of its celebrations.
Prof. Dr. Sabita Rezwana Rahman,
Chairman, Dept. of Microbiology
Call for Papers/Articles
To mark the historic occasions, Department of Microbiology, DU, invites Papers/Articles from all stakeholders, especially alumni, for its ‘Centenary Special Journal - Microbiology’ that to be published by March 2021. All interested stakeholders are requested to submit their Papers/Articles online, relating to Bangabandhu’s Philosophy, Independence, and Microbiology Education in Bangladesh. Submission Guidelines
1. Authors should submit a scientific paper or a popular article of less than 1,000 words.
2. All submissions must be made electronically at the following E-mail:email@example.com with a submission deadline of 31st December 2020.
3. The submitted work should be original and should not have been published elsewhere in any form or language (partially or in full).
4. All papers/articles must be written in English. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct version. Any errors in spelling, grammar, or fact in the text may be reproduced as typed by the author.
5. The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit all manuscripts, and the board can publish manuscripts without sharing author's point of view.
6. The author bears the responsibility for checking whether material submitted is subject to copyright or ownership rights, e.g. figures, tables, photographs, illustrations, trade literature and data.
7. Please provide the full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses of all co-authors, if any.
8. Supply all high-resolution figures and photographs electronically. The author can submit his/her own single/group photo or photos relevant to the article.
9. Cite references in the text by name and year in parentheses (Harvard format). The list of references should only include works that are cited in the text and that have been published or accepted for publication.
10. Everything is free of charge for publication.
Dr. M Majibur Rahman Dr. Donald James Gomes
Chief Editor Executive Editor